Smart, Reliable and Safe Desktop 3D Printer designed specifically for educational use and low maintenance.
This machine includes all the Australian safety and compliance items, and raises the bar well above any other machine on the market to include features like HEPA and Carbon filtration to deal with not just micro particles, but also VOC emissions for a completely safe environment. It also has rapid cooling if the door is open to make child burns almost impossible. With the help of Microswiss this machine also incorporates a tough and near maintenance free 3D printer extruder system ready to print even the most abrasive materials like stainless steel.
- Build size: 150 x 140 x 140mm
- Heated Bed: NO
- Slide out/Removable: Yes
- Bed surface: Glass with Magnetic surface
- Build plate: Flexi steel coated in Flashforge tape (a consumable)
- Levelling: Assisted - sensors ring a tone to help with bed levelling through screw adjustments.
- Extruders: Single
- Resolution/Layer Height: 50-500microns
- Position Precision: (XY)11 microns, (Z)2.5Microns
- Support: Automatic and custom. Tree or Linear
- Nozzle: 0.4mm Comes with a MicroSwiss Tough Coat hard wearing nozzle
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Material: PLA, Bilby 3D Wood, Bilby 3D Flex, Bilby 3D Copper.....the list goes on. Can print heavy metals and abrasive filaments.
- Filament run-out detection: Yes, when using the spool drawer. Can also run larger spools on external spool stand.
- Interface: Touch Screen
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz WIFI, USB stick, USB cable
- Software: Flashprint
- File Type: STL,OBJ
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/Vista; Mac OS X, Linux
- Machine Size: 420 x 440 x 430mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Shipping Size (Box): 500 Sq mm, 28kg
- AC Input: 115-230V, 50-60 Hz, 150w